Who should become a coach?
At MadeFor we are dedicated to understanding how we can help people become better, keep relevant in the job market, and advocate a continuous learning mindset. We are looking for people who are passionate about the future and curious as to how we will work and live alongside technology in the coming years. One thing is to have a good skill fit, but we are also keen to find people who we enjoy working with.
You are curious and keen to constantly develop yourself and the people around you in the customer experience field.
You are able to write effective copy, design materials, and deliver the whole learning experience in an engaging and exciting way.
You thoroughly enjoy looking to the future for possibilities, for improvement, and for ideas.
You understand that many things are interrelated and help others realise the impact of certain decisions on the whole.
You make data-driven decisions and investigate situations thoroughly to inform decision making.
You have a comprehensive view of things and are able to tell others where to go, even when the going gets tough. You are efficient, flexible, and able to adjust so that cooperation functions at its maximum.
You truly enjoy helping others to achieve excellence, and always push yourself to progress and perform at your maximum. You like working with ambitious go-getters, and are one yourself.
An ideal coach has the following attributes:
- 5-10 years of field experience in customer experience discipline(s).
- Track record of developing and/or delivering learning experiences (teaching, facilitating, building curricula, building learning experiences, e-learning).
- Prior experience working directly with senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Experience working in a global and distributed learning organization.
What do coaches do?
Designing learning experiences and/or facilitating bootcamps
As a MadeFor coach you have two main objectives – ensuring our learners meet their learning objectives and delivering the learning experience in the most effective and exciting way.
Learning design includes:
- Defining and designing learning (bootcamps) in customer experience themes, in which you are subject matter expert.
- Evaluating core deliverables from the bootcamps, synthesizing insights, and recommending program revisions as needed to ensure impact, continuous improvement, and efficiency of the bootcamp’s alignment with core business needs.
- Bringing the outside in with learning trends and best practices to help shape our programs for the future.
And/or facilitation and coaching:
- Be the lead facilitator of a bootcamp and guide participants through each session.
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm about the topic.
- Be sensitive to the needs of participants, adapt, and be flexible when needed to reach the best outcome.
- Be the face of MadeFor during the bootcamps and engagement with participants, whilst representing our values.
The MadeFor learning approach
Body: In our MadeFor bootcamps participants are challenged to question common ways of thinking and working, and are guided to appy a new approach by themselves immediately.
It is important that we agree on how modern learning is achieved. Please make sure to review our approach in more detail here.
Why become a coach?
As part of your journey with MadeFor you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge, challenge yourself, and constantly improve. After joining you will participate in an extensive on-boarding program to learn our tricks and tips, as well as aligning with our teaching style. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to regularly build your skills and knowledge to become better every day.
Some benefits include:
- To have a great gig that brings you extra income.
- To build something impactful and necessary for people in this rapidly growing industry.
- To challenge your status quo and obtain new skills and knowledge.
- To work together with other customer experience experts and thought leaders.
- To expand your professional network.
- The opportunity to grow, and the ability to influence how.
How can I become a coach?
If you like what you are reading here, click on ‘Apply’ and get the conversation started.