Recently we had the privilege of co-hosting a discussion with our friends over at Adoreboard, on The Foundations of Customer Science, and how to apply the scientific method to data, in order to improve customer experience and lifetime value.
In this audio, they cover some of the fundamentals of customer science, including:
- What is customer science and where does it ‘sit’ in an organisation?
- What does a typical customer science project (and outcomes) look like?
- What is Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)?
- What data do you need?
- How do you get from raw data to useful insights?
- How do you combine quantitative and qualitative data?
If you want to find out more just press play above, grab a cup of something hot, sit back and enjoy.
we kicked off 2023 MadeFor. Talks with our first panel discussion, you can find the podcast and transcript below.
Our last MadeFor. Talk of the year saw Lilli Graf join us with her talk on “Future proofing your design skills - how to prepare for a changing world”.
MadeFor offers 1-hour free keynote engagements to introduce you and your organisation to the world of customer experience.
MadeFor initiates free Lunch and Learn series, but can also deliver an exclusive Lunch and Learn to your organisation.
Stay in touch and receive the latest updates, new bootcamp launches, and invitations to free learning sessions.